Immigration office

For all non-EU citizens and individuals who intend to stay in Germany for more than three months, you have to apply for a residence permit at the Immigration Office (Ausländerbehörde Jena). Please follow the below steps:

  • Make an appointment online (only possible after having registered at the registration office)
  • Documents you need to bring with
    • online form
      • passport
      • visa
      • working contract or grant
      • rental contract
      • health insurance confirmation
      • biometric passport size picture (35 x 45 mm; not older than half a year)
      • fee for residence permit (depend on individual status; cash or EC card)
      • Certificate of doctoral status
Go to Editor View