Document check-list

The documents listed below are necessary for your stay in Germany.

  • Your passport
  • A valid visa
  • A copy of your MPI contract /grant and hosting agreement
  • Travel insurance
  • Sufficient amounts of Euros to pay for administrative fees (e.g. deposits for keys/chips at the institute) and for all you need during your first days in Jena
  • University degrees (Master, PhD, incl. certified German translation)
  • Marriage certificate (incl. certified German translation)
  • Children’s birth certificates (incl. certified German translation)
  • Children’s school certificates (incl. English/German translation)
Go to Editor View